EAGLES MINIS FESTIVAL 2020
U7 through to U11
Surrey u7s Tournament 29/03/20
Welcome to the Surrey u7s Rugby Tournament – 29/03/20
Effingham & Leatherhead RFC are hosting their annual Minis Rugby Festival on the 29th March 2020. Over 600 players involved across the U7.
In addition, we are expanding and improving the Tournament Hub, giving sponsors and attendees more interest and opportunity to engage. The food and catering is being boosted with involvement of professional catering leads; entertainment will be provided for the kids and non-players alike, and we are increasing our community engagement through the presence of local Scouting troops who will be there to assist.
Advertise in the 2020 Minis Festival and Surrey u7s Tournament Programme
If you would like to promote your business this spring, then support the 2020 Minis Festival and Surrey u7s Tournament at the same time. Advertising rates and contacts can be found via the link below along with more information about this years Tournament.
Along with Effingham and Leatherhead RFC the confirmed teams are as follows:-
U7 – BOUNCY CASTLE/SWEETS
- Rota for the sweets/drinks/coffee stand (outside hall within picket fence) (2/3 per shift)
- Rota for Bouncy Castle – Possibly Bucking Bronco (2 per shift?)
U8 – FOOD/BEVERAGES
- Rota for food tent (numbers to be agreed with Lee Bradshaw)
U9 – FACILITIES
- Rota for Loos – check Loos (porta & club house) – every 30 min ensure toilet paper and working
- Rota for Bins – replace full bins (check every 30 min)
U10 – Co-ordination, SET-UP & TAKE-DOWN
- Cover Bar Floor (Friday evening)
- Assist Tent Setup, Flags, signage – morning
- Assist Tent take down and clear up – afternoon
U11 – TRAFFIC/PARKING
- Stewards to assists Scouts at each of the parking sites
- Traffic marshals
- Shuttle bus coordinator – ensure buses running/no blockage at drop off.
In addition to group task above each age group will need volunteers to coordinate their age group games:
- Pitch Marshals/Match coordinators – ensure teams are ready to start and refs are available
- Control Tents – welcome visiting teams and hand out match schedule
- Medal Presentations – make sure teams go to collect medals at end of last match