Minis Festival 18/03
Welcome to the Minis Festival – 18/03/18
Effingham & Leatherhead RFC are hosting their annual Minis Rugby Festival on the 18th March 2018. This year there are 9 clubs participating with over 100 teams involved across the age groups from U7 to U11.
In addition, we are expanding and improving the Festival Hub, giving sponsors and attendees more interest and opportunity to engage. The food and catering is being boosted with involvement of professional catering leads; entertainment will be provided for the kids and non-players alike, and we are increasing our community engagement through the presence of local Scouting troops who will be there to assist.
PARKING ALLOCATION CAN BE SEEN BELOW AND CORRESPONDS TO THE MAP (Click on map to enlarge)
Advertise in the 2018 Minis Festival Programme
If you would like to promote your business this spring, then support the 2018 Minis Festival at the same time. Advertising rates and contacts can be found via the link below along with more information about this years Minis Festival.
|RED||Cobham||Howard of Effingham School||KT24 5JR|
|RED||Warlingham||Howard of Effingham School||KT24 5JR|
|LIGHT BLUE||Guildfordians||Effingham Station Car Park (Shuttle Bus)||KT24 5HX|
|ORANGE - Primary||Camberley||St Lawrence Primary School||KT24 5JP|
|GREEN - Overflow||Camberley||The Royal British Legion - Effingham & Bookham, Lower Road,||KT24 5|
|DARK BLUE||Sutton & Epsom||1st Effingham Scout Hut||KT24 5NP|
|DARK BLUE||Dorking||1st Effingham Scout Hut||KT24 5NP|
|DARK BLUE||ELRFC||1st Effingham Scout Hut||KT24 5NP|
|YELLOW||Chipstead||Manor House School||KT23 4EN|
|CYAN||Old Cranleighans||Colets Piling Car Park||KT24 5JS|
Along with Effingham and Leatherhead RFC the confirmed teams are as follows:-
- Rota for the sweets/drinks/coffee stand (outside hall within picket fence) (2/3 per shift)
- Rota for Bouncy Castle – Possibly Bucking Bronco (2 per shift?)
- Rota for food tent (numbers to be agreed with Lee Bradshaw)
- Rota for Loos – check Loos (porta & club house) – every 30 min ensure toilet paper and working
- Rota for Bins – replace full bins (check every 30 min)
- Cover Bar Floor (Friday evening)
- Assist Tent Setup, Flags, signage – morning
- Assist Tent take down and clear up – afternoon
- Stewards to assists Scouts at each of the parking sites
- Traffic marshals
- Shuttle bus coordinator – ensure buses running/no blockage at drop off.
In addition to group task above each age group will need volunteers to coordinate their age group games:
- Pitch Marshals/Match coordinators – ensure teams are ready to start and refs are available
- Control Tents – welcome visiting teams and hand out match schedule
- Medal Presentations – make sure teams go to collect medals at end of last match
THE FESTIVAL LAYOUT. (NOT TO SCALE)
BigBarn has been trading for 17 years with a mission to reconnect people with their local producers.
Simply type in your post code to buy direct from local producers and retailers. Get fresher, better and often cheaper food than the supermarket and encourge farmers to grow more food.
As a follower of the ELRFC Minis you can get a discount on this page bigbarn.co.uk/discounts/ using Discount code ELRFC (please note discounts vary)