The 200 club is a group of Effingham & Leatherhead RFC Supporters who kindly donate a small amount of money on an annual basis for the chance to win cash prizes.
How does it work? It is very simple – you do next to nothing!!
You pay £30 annually via Standing Order and you are then given a number and if it is pulled out in the monthly draw, you win a cash prize!
- May – £1000
- September – £500
- Other Months – 1st Prize £100, 2nd Prize £50
If you would like to join please download and complete the application form below and post to:-
60 Staq Leys,
The winners of the 200 Club draw in July 2019 were: £100: No. 70 - A Sokell. £50: No. 159 - S Hart. The winners of the 200 Club draw in August 2019 were: £100: No. 70 - A Derbie. £50: No. 23 - A Sokell. If you aren't in it you can't win it!
The winners of the 200 Club draw in June 2019 were: £100: No. 78 - B Boardman. £50: No. 45 - E Pink. If you aren't in it you can't win it!
The winner of the 200 Club £1000 draw in May 2019 was No. 39 - Tim Howard. If you aren't in it you can't win it!
The winners for April 2019 are: £100: No. 27 - N Webster. £50: No. 59 - P Grant.
The winners for March 2019 are: £100: No. 102 - A Derbie. £50: No. 89 - C Bayliss.
The winners for February 2019 are: £100: No. 69 - M Stokes. £50: No. 8 - R Pearson.
The winners for January 2019 are: £100: No. 158 - F Batty. £50: No. 20 - A Ellinson.
The winners for December 2018 are: £100: No. 138 - V Howard. £50: No. 56 - A Derbie.
The winners for November 2018 are: £100: No. 15 - C Parsons £50: No. 87 - T Bliss
The winners for October 2018 are: £100: No. 150 - T Renfrey £50: No. 157 - M Rayner
The winner for September 2018 is: £500: No. 163 - J Page
The winners for August 2018 are: £100: No. 46 - S Knee £50: No. 98 - H Bryk
The winners for July 2018 are: £100: No. 101 - A Derbie £50: No. 6 - I Pearson
The winners for June 2018 are: £100: No. 123 - L Vosper £50: No. 154 - C & C Smith
The £1000 winner of the big May 2018 draw was No. 177 - Kevin West If you don't join you can't win!
The winners for April 2018 are: £100: No. 15 - C Parsons £50: No. 62 - G Walters
The winners for March 2018 are: £100: No. 32 - R Cotton £50: No. 23 - A Sokell
The winners for February 2018 are: £100: No. 30- D Simms £50: No. 146 - J West
The winners for January 2018 are: £100: No. 124 - R Williams £50: No. 86 - S Wilkinson
The winners for December 2017 are: £100: No. 106 - J Page £50: No. 94 - N Wilkinson A certain G Page won the first prize last month. We must have forgotten to turn the Pages!
200 Club Rules
- The Lottery will be administered by a Promoter appointed by the Management Board of Effingham & Leatherhead R.F.C (“the Club”). Any change in the details of the Promoter will be publicised on the Club notice board and on the Club website.
- Only Members of the Club aged 16 or over are entitled to purchase shares in the Lottery but parents or guardians of younger Members may also purchase shares. A purchaser of a share becomes a Participant in the Lottery. Participants are entitled to hold any number of shares. Participants who resign their membership of the Club may retain their share(s) in the Lottery.
- The number of shares in the Lottery shall be unlimited and each share shall be allocated a unique number.
- The Lottery shall run from 1 September to 31 August each year. There shall be a draw made for each calendar month and the prize(s) value shall be as set out in the attached schedule.
- Prize-winners will be notified at the last address held by the Promoter for that Participant. It is the responsibility of a Participant to advise the Promoter of any change. The Promoter will use his best endeavours to locate prize-winners but any prize cheque not cashed (or any winner not located) within 6 months will be deemed a donation to the Club. A list of prize-winners will also be posted on the Club’s website.
- The subscription for each share is £30.00 per annum payable monthly, quarterly or annually in advance by cheque or standing order. Subscriptions with effect from June 2006 shall be payable annually, except that Senior Members of the Club paying their Club subscriptions monthly may also pay their Lottery subscription monthly.
- A Participant’s share(s) will participate in the monthly draws for as long as payment has been made for the month of the draw. Every paid up share will be included in every monthly draw. Any Participant whose subscription falls into arrears shall automatically forfeit the right to be included in any future draw until payment is made.
- All Participants are entitled to attend the draws, which must be held in the presence of at least 3 members of the Club Management Board on such occasions and times as the Promoter shall deem approproate.
- The Promoter will not pay a prize to any Participant other than the purchaser(s) of a winning share.
- No subscription will be refunded.
- If the number of paid up shares falls below 100 the Lottery will be terminated and a draw held for the balance in hand in such proportions as the Promoter shall deem appropriate.
- If the number of paid up shares exceeds 250 then additional prizes will be paid as set out in the schedule attached.
- The Promoter will determine any dispute. An appeal may be made to the Management Board of the Club, who will convene a sub-committee consisting of Chairman of the Management Board, Treasurer and another member of the Management Board whose decision shall be final.
- The Lottery is intended to be a private lottery under the provisions of the Lotteries and Amusements Act 1976, as amended.
- The types of eligible membership of Effingham & Leatherhead R.F.C. shall have the same definition as in the Club Rules and are:
- Senior Member
- Student Senior Playing Member
- Family Member
- Student Junior Playing Member
- Non-playing Member
- Occasional Playing Member
- Non-Playing Family Member
- Vice President
- Honorary Life Member