U14’s Head Coach, responsible for the weekly management of age group communication for training and festivals. Running the training sessions with our wonderful team of volunteers coaches
- Corresponding with parents regarding fixtures using SPOND,
- Weekly emailing of age related news,
- WhatsApp used for weekend comms to confirm coaches availability and discuss training ideas.
- Setting up U14’s training area,
- Organising matches, cup fixtures, festivals and coaches to run skill zones
- Refereeing training matches and fixtures (if required)
- Encouraging Rugby through TREDs – learning through games.
Volunteer Role: Marketing and Communications Manager
Responsible for the development management of the club website: www.eaglesrugby.club. Training volunteers to use the new system and developing the club communication infrastructure.