Big Summer Kick-Off is Back
Harlequins v Bath Rugby
Join Harlequins on Saturday 22 April as we take on Bath Rugby at the iconic home of English Rugby for the second Big Summer Kick-Off, in what could potentially be a crucial clash in the penultimate round of the Gallagher Premiership.
Not only will it be a cracking match on the pitch, but the whole day will be filled with music, entertainment and activities suited for all ages.
What To Expect
There will be a range of live entertainment and fun to get the West Fan Village singing and dancing like last year with acts to be revealed shortly, along with plenty of other music and entertainment, fairground rides, food and beverage options.
We are also delighted to be hosting the inaugural Harlequins Cup Final on the morning of Big Summer Kick-Off, supporting grassroots rugby in the local area, included in your ticket. Read more below.
Plus, just in case you needed more, we look forward to announcing a headline music act in the coming weeks.
Here’s a snapshot of the activities on the day:
- Kaiser Chiefs will be our headline music act performing a show pre-game
- Join the masses for the iconic player walk over to Twickenham from The Stoop, as the only Premiership Club that can walk to the home of English Rugby
- The West Fan Village at Twickenham Stadium open with FREE fun rides for all the family, ‘have-a-go inflatables’, face painters and activities around the grounds
- Join the post-match party in the West Fan Village with live entertainment to be revealed shortly
- Harley, Charlie and Emily, the Harlequins mascots
- Pre and post-match bars open at The Stoop with a live band
- A range of food and beverage options
- Under 10’s community rugby festival on Twickenham turf pre-match with 10 affiliate teams from Bath and 10 from the Harlequins community competing
- Culmination of the inaugural Harlequins Cup with the finals of the Under 15 and 16 categories of Boys & Girls competitions will be held at the Twickenham Stoop on the morning of 22 April as well as affiliate clubs from Bath and Harlequins playing on the pitch at Twickenham Stadium before the Men’s match
There are no reviews yet.